Sunday, May 11, 2008

As you can see there have been a few minor changes to the site. I am just amazed every time I type out all of our names how blessed I am to have a full quiver. I am reminded of a quote from Kate Gosslin (from John and Kate plus 8) that goes something like this, " My life may be a crazy life, but it's our life", I feel this way quite often. Gretchen asks me on a regular basis, "Mom, you crazy today? Yes, Gretchen, I am going crazy.
Becca has discoved the power of her lungs when Daddy is sleeping. Screech when anyone gets by me or mom and mom will jump to make sure Daddy doesn't wake up. Thankfully spring is finally here and she loves being outside so we spend most of day outside. Becca also doesn't think it is neccesary to sleep during the day, except for maybe 1/2 hr. in a 14 hr. stretch. Help!!!
I have to keep reminding myself that this too shall pass. They are only little for such a short time and it's a good thing they are cute. Oh yea, Becca has only slept through the night the last couple of nights. Did I mention it's a good thing she's absolutly adorable.
That about sums it up for now.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU AWESOME MOM'S THAT TAKE THE TIME TO BE A PARTY OF THE ATIENZA 6

0 comments: