Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pumpkin Fun

Carving pumpkins was a lot of fun this year. We got our pumpkins from my mom's garden so that made it special for the kids to use Grammy's pumpkins. All the kids totally got into it and I have to admit so did I. I'm not usually bib on this activity. Than the squeamish child that he is really struggled with the pumpkin slime. I rather enjoyed watching him squirm(is that bad of me or what). Thanks Mom for all the pumpkins.














Becca's pumpkin. "Mr. Potato Head" pieces to put on pumpkins. These were a huge hit. Becca loved rearranging the face as you can see all puncture holes.





the middle pumpkin is Than's and the other is Gretchens. Can you guess which Disney Princess is on Gretchens?






Dani's pumpkin. Can you guess which Disney Princess I am?








2 comments:

Família Santos said...

I know! I know!! Gretchen is Snow White and Dani is Jasmine!! muwhahahaha! Don't mess with me and my Disney Princess knowledge!

theatienza6 said...

Good job Tiff. You win the grand prize of having my three girls in you wedding.