Friday, December 12, 2008

A Morning for Us Goes Something Like This......

A typical day in our house goes something like this: Than gets up and in the shower ( I wait in bed for the water to go off) I get up and we start getting breakfast and lunches, double check the backpack, and Than heads of to school while I wait for my babysitting kids to arrive. Gretchen gets up between 6:30 and 8:30. I prefer the later time myself. She gets her morning milk like most people get their morning coffee. Most mornings she wakes up pretty happy and goes off to play with the kids. Thankfully she waits for Becca and Dani to wake up before going through her entire wardrobe. Becca and Dani get up around 9:00 (Dani is in afternoon kindergarten so she can sleep in). When Gretchen knows that the other girls are awake to fashion show begins. The outfit of choice lately is either a swimming suit or pj's. We take Dani to school at 11:30 and from that time Gretchen usually has changed her outfit 3 times. Pj's to swim suite to something in the dress up trunk back to pj's. I have fare warning that we are about to leave and take Dani to school. The pictures below is what she decided was warm enough to wear out and about. Thankfully it was a pretty warm day out.



The inspiration behind these pictures is my friend Kathy. She thinks it is so funny to take pictures of crying children. Becca just got in trouble and put herself in time-out. This is a new thing of her's. She goes and sits by the wall (where the babysitting kids go to time-out) and cries and cries.






0 comments: