Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gretchen and Markers Mix Like Oil and Water

Gretchen was playing upstairs today with Becca, when I went to find Becca to see if she needed to go potty this is what I found. She had this same marker last night at bedtime and was decorating her bed, I thought I took it away. Think again Mom!
After she got in some serious trouble she got to learn how to wash walls. Unfortunatley for me she thought the wall washing was fun. Yes, Kathy it all came off.
She has been so naughty lately. I can't leave her unattended for a second and if she goes upstairs by herself I have to see what kind of mischief she has gotten herself into. She even has it figured out to blame it all on Becca and Becca will agree to whatever Gretchen has blamed on her. ARG!!!!! they learn way to early to pass the buck.
good mug shot don't ya think????





















1 comments:

Lacey Loughmiller said...

She is definitely Tony's child!! Passing the buck is definitely something that she must have learned from Tony, however, the mugshot is adorable!!