Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm A Big Girl Now

We are officially, completly, day/night potty trained. YEAH!!!!! I found an awesome potty training method that a couple years ago I would have thought was completly impossible. A friend had a link on her blog that I thought I would check out. Potty train completly day/night in 3 days. I figured I didn't have much to lose, so I gave it a try. We started on Friday, Feb. 27 and was finished on Wednesday, March 4. It took us a few extra days because Becca doesn't like to drink alot. I went out and bought special juice boxes, soda, and anything else I could think that she might like to drink. I even bought chips and other salty food to get her to drink. Finally, after the 5th day it all clicked.
We are so proud of her that she trained so fast. The 3 day potty training is by far the easiest and less stressful way of doing things. Buying the e-book was the best $24.00 I've spent in a long time. Bye Bye diapers, hello big girl!


2 comments:

Família Santos said...

YAY, good job Becca! We are so proud of you!!!

Brian and Jodi Brown said...

Yeah, that is a great feeling. Walking past diapers in the grocery stores. What a relief. What a good girl.
Hey, our blog is thebrianbrownfamily.blogspot.com