Friday, April 3, 2009

5 Things

5 things I was doing 5 years ago

raising 2 kids
working outside the home
driving a durango
selling our first home
supporting my husband in his career change

5 things on my to do list today

finish the laundry
get Than's soccer paperwork turned in
get a 1" picutre of Than for soccer
figure out what's for dinner
last minute preparations for the big race tomorrow

5 things I would do with a million dollars

give some to family
buy a house with cash
pay off all debt
give the neede funds for my churches addition
put all 4 kids through college

5 places I have lived

Bellevue
4 different houses and 1 apartment in Hailey
Idaho Falls
Boise
Meridian

5 jobs I've had

dishwasher
receptionist
cosmetologist
checker
most important job.....MOM

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years

be debt free
raising 4 kids
be active in my kids school activites
be content with where I am because it's where God wants me
be a happy homeowner

5 people I tag

Allison
Angela
Erin
April
Trish

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I like this new springy look!

theatienza6 said...

Thanks, my friend loves designing blogs so I just let her do whatever inpires her at the time