Sunday, December 6, 2009

Playing Catch up

Ok, so I know I haven't posted in FOREVER. Part of it is blog burnout and the other, well......we've been very busy. We had a very good, fun, uneventful summer and fall. We found out in July that our friends the Bakers were moving back from Kansas so we were going to have to move and let them have their house back. We looked at rental after rental and couldn't find what we wanted/needed. After looking and weighing all our options we decided that we would build with my dad on his lot in Carey. We moved into my grandmother's house in Bellevue until our house is completed. I'm really liking living in Bellevue again. We live a block away from my childhood best friend, Shari. It has been awesome to reconnect with her and her family.
Than played soccer again this fall for Sawtooth United. I think I enjoyed it more than he did. Sawtooth is a competitve league so we were traveling every weekend. We went as far as Jackson, WY. to Boise.
School is also keeping us very busy. Than is in the middle school. There are more days than not that I'm not sure if I will survive. Dani is in 1st grade at Hailey Elementary. She has the same teacher that Than had, it's been really fun so far. Gretchen is going to preschool at a friends house and loves it. It's just Gretchen and two other little boys. Becca is at home with me and getting lots of "mama" time. I love it!
I'm no longer doing child care in our home. Since we will be living in Carey I thought it would be best to look for a job sooner than later. I found a job at a local daycare/preschool/gymnastics. I work part time in the daycare and the hours work great with the other kids schedules. Dani and Gretchen also get to take advantage of gymnastics. They are loving it and doing awesome.
Sorry for such a long post, I guess that's what happens when I don't post for forever. I hope you enjoy the pictures and I'll try to get all caught up soon!
Tony's favorite past times






Gretchen's 4th birthday and annual Kimball/Shoemaker waterfight








getting the instructions for his new fishing pole and all the gear to go with it
Than's birthday at Red Robin. They sang to him and brought him a HUGE sunday. They also brought the girl's mini sunday's.

0 comments: