Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Craziness!!!!!

Hi all! Yes, we are still around. It's been crazy around here. For those of you that don't know we have been building a new house in Carey. Thanfully it has been a very positive experience. Tony and I work well together when it comes to building. Our taste is very similiar so we haven't been on the brink of divorce for the past several months. I have been busy working on the house for the past 6 or 7 weekends. I don't care If I ever see another can of paint and paintbrushes for a really long time. I will post pictures soon of the paint jobs in the bedrooms. Gretchen and Becca's room is my favorite room in the house, well maybe beside my laundry room. Do I have you're curiosity yet? Guess you'll just have to come visit to really see the house.

We did get some disturbing news this week about the house. Tony quit one of his jobs to be able to help on the house and that income was needed to qualify us for the loan. We are having to start the financing process over. We thought we'd be in by now and now this is setting us back a bit. Tone is also going to a 2 week class in April, which is when we should close on the house. Please pray with us that our financing gets figured out quickly and that we will be able to close in a quick manner. The underwriters are slow right now so things could take longer than expected.

I hope to be posting again soon from a new location.

Happy Spring All!!!!

0 comments: