Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's a Jungle Out There

Our dear friends John and Kathy Baker(our personal photographer, ha ha) moved to Kansas City last fall and left us their totally awesome play structure. Tony went over and got it this week from their house and I had to go over and check out the damage it had done to the lawn. Tony had said that the lawn was a little thick and neede to me mowed, small understatment or my girls are even smaller than I thought. In some places it came up to my knees. Thanks again Bakers, we will enjoy it as much as you did all those years.



Becca was scared to walk in the tall tall grass.
I thought this lonley little tulip was pretty.
The yard looks so much bigger without the play structure.





1 comments:

Mummert Family said...

I think Beccas' hair has grown 2 inches since we saw you. She looks so big.