Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun with Friends

We have had a very busy week with VBS, friends in town, birthday parties and a rodeo. It all started with VBS at Calvary Bible Church in Hailey, the kids go every year and have an absolute blast. I usually help but with all my extra kids that I'm watching I wasn't able to help this year.
Our good friends, the Baker's, also came into town for the week(the same Baker's that gave us the awesome play structure and whose house we will be renting). We had spent 3 evenings with them just letting the kids play and have a good time. One night we went to my parents to visit, play with kittens and make s'mores. YUM! It was so good to spend time with Kathy and the boys again. We will miss you and can't wait for your next visit this winter.
And then the birthday party. Several of our friends and family all have birthday's within a week of each other so we just celebrate all together. It has turned into a summer kick off water fight. It wasn't quite as livley as in years past but it was still a lot of fun. We go over to Carey to the Kimballs and make a day of it. After the water fight we play the bing bag toss game. Mandie and I team up and usually win most games. This year we weren't quite as lucky. I had a handicap this year named Becca on my hip. We cut the party a bit short this year and all loaded up and headed to Mountain Home to watch Clancey ride(bulls) in a rodeo. He did pretty good, he stayed on and scored (sorry no pics of the ride). Alex and Dani

Kitties at Grammy's house
Aren't they cute!
Becca is teaching Erik how to jump. She is after all a pro at jumping now.
My darkest baby
Alex and Dani at VBS





Erik, what a cutie with such a great personality!
Alex, Than, Erik and Dani
My new do! I love it! I decided that as I approach the big 3-0 I needed a change. This is as daring as I get.
Than making sure all his weapons are fully loaded

Becca totally got in on the fun

Who needs a gun when you have the hose?!

If only we could all run this way!

Baby ZaneThe Boys!

Gramma Cris with Zane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must be really homesick these days because I just bawled looking at these pictures! And the video...I'm still crying! Thanks! Miss you guys too! Love-Tif

Allison said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture of Dani and Alex on the swing. You need to enlarge it and frame it . . . or enter it in the fair!