Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We're Moving!!!!

Yes, you read right. God has answered my prayer to provide a much bigger house within our means. Our friends John and Kathy Baker that you read about in a previous post have had their house on the market since October of last year and with the market as it is now and NO ACTION! Kathy called me on Sunday night(after I told our current land lord that we were staying in this much too small of house for 6 people) to see if we would be interested in renting their house if the price was right. We immediatly jumped on it. It will give us 700 sq. ft more than we have and the master bedroom is not right by the front door. The later is more importanat than the first since Tony works nights and having extra kids in the house is sometimes hard. Now we will have the room for me to take a few extra kids in, please pray that God will provide more kids this fall when a few of the kids I have now will go back to school.
That about sums it up for our family this week.
YAH FOR US!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm super excited for you all! Say hi and give hugs to your family for me!
---Tiffany---