Monday, July 28, 2008

Becca's 1st real hiarcut

Okay, I can hear it all now," What took you so long, afterall you are a hairdresser and all." I think that is part of the main reason for not cutting her hair for so long. As any of you that have kids know once you cut their hair your baby is gone forever, at least their baby look, haircuts totally change their look and make them look soooooo much older. The major turning point for me breaking down and cutting some bangs (this is gross so if you have a weak stomach stop reading now) I was tired of pulling her hair out of her runny nose. She looks so cute but I'm still a little sad that I took that plunge. So here you go, before and after shots of the cutest baby in the world with her new little do.
BEFORE
AFTER





1 comments:

Mummert Family said...

I love it!! She does look like a little girl now though. Still has those baby cheeks. Can't wait to see her again and give her a big squeeze:)