Monday, July 28, 2008

Gretchen turns 3!

We celebrated Gretchen's birthday twice. Since her birthday fell on a Monday and my parents were out of town for the 4th weekend we had our own little family celebration and then on the 19th when everyone was home including my sister and her family we had the big crazy family party. When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday all she would say was candles, (if only all the birthday's presents would be as inexpensive as a pack of candles) she actually got a new big girl bike, sorry no pics of the bike yet. And when I asked her what kind of cake she wanted expecting her to say chocolate she wanted blue cake. Hence the pictures of the "blue cake". Tony wasn't quite sure about the way it looked and I have to admit I was a little nervous about the flavor. It didn't taste all that great, but Gretchen loved it and that is all that matters.


Gretchen and Wyatt enjoying a nice piece of watermelon before we ate lunch.


































0 comments: