Friday, July 4, 2008

TAG!!!!

A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: Mandie
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item (s): sunglasses and kids
F-Favorite Color: purple
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: worms (the sour ones)
H- Hometown: Bellevue, ID
I-Indulgence(s): blogging, a quiet house
J- January or July: defiantly July, it's my birthday
K-Kids: 4 of the most awesome kids in the world, Than 10, Dani 5, Gretchen 3, and Becca 1
L- Like or Love: love
M- Marriage Date: November 22, 1997
N- Number of Siblings: 2, Trent and Erin
O- Oranges or Apples: apples
P- Phobias or Fears: going outside after dark
Q-Quote(s): don't have one at this time, check back later
R- Reason To Smile: all the little silly things my kids do and say
S- Season: summer
T- Tag: Erin, Trish, Amanda
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I wanted to have 6 boys (what was I thinking?)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor of Animal
W- Worst Habit: putting my kids in front of the t.v.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, all of mine have been for a positive reason
Y- Your Favorite Food: Italian
Z- Zodiac: Leo

0 comments: