Friday, October 24, 2008

Dani's Birthday Part 2

This is Dani's "kid party". Because of the size of our immediate family I have never let Dani have a party with just friends. Since this is her first real year in school and Aunt Erin moved(taking two cousins with her) I decided I should let her have a theme kid party. The theme was
Hannah Montana with a splash of Tinkerbell. I had a bunch of outside games planned but the weather changed my plans. It was only 32 degrees outside. We quickly changed our plans and moved the party inside. We played pin the nose on the clown, balloon pop, musical pillows to HM music and of course the pinata. I actually had a lot of fun doing her party, maybe I'll do it again next year. Dani invited 8 friends and one of the girls got to stay for a sleep over. My friend Chante` came over and helped keep everyone under controll and took the pictures and videos. My sister-in-law Shelly also stayed and helped. Thank you girls for all the help, it was very much appreciated.
Happy Birthday Dani! You are a very special little girl and we are so glad God put you in our family.
playing balloon pop. an Awana favorite.
all lined up and ready for the pinata

opening presents


Dani doesn't look too excited but she was....really. After all the Hannah Montana stuff Baskin Robins didn't have the cake. So, we settled for a Tinkerbell cake.








Dani and the pinata
Alexandra and the pinata

0 comments: