Friday, October 10, 2008

Mom Tag


Here are the rules: Ask the following list of questions to one of your children and enter their EXACT answers!

MY MOM....according to Dani

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I Love You

2. What makes mom happy?
Tucking kids into bed

3. What makes mom sad?
When I'm at a friends house and you miss me

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
sort of like me(not quite as sweet though)

6. How old is your mom?
30
7. How tall is your mom?
I don't know(after much thought you're just how big you are)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
to help us

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
babysit

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
fashion show(looks like she has my sense of style.....not good)

11. What is your mom really good at?
making applesauce

12. What is your mom not very good at?
I don't know(she does think I'm perfect)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Takes care of us

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Spaghetti
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
buy me stuff

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Jerry the mouse

17. What do you and your mom do together?
shopping

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have brown hair and bangs

19. How are you and your mom different?
You're white and I'm tan

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
You help me do stuff

It's always interesting and scary to really get your kids perspective on you. Thanks Dani for helping see through your eyes.

Anyone out there reading this blog is tagged!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Dani being away makes you sad! She is such a crack up!

Lani said...

Hi- what a cute post! I'll have to do that one sometime.
I think you left a comment on my blog asking what church we go to a while ago and I don't think I ever published it or replied... sorry about that!
I don't really want to say on my blog because I'm slightly afraid of internet stalkers... but if you give me your email address in a comment on my blog I'll email you! (I won't publish your address) It's an awesome church.
Your kids are adorable by the way... I like to see other families with lots of children! They're the greatest, aren't they?