Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Fruits of My Labor

Here is a brief overview of my little fruits and because of them what I have started doing to satisfy their little tummies.
Thoughtful Than. The look in this picture about tells it all. Than is one of the most serious, dry, thoughtful, concerned about others boy that I know. Than loves to be by himself and get lost in his own little world. Than loves to read and reads 2 grade levels higher than he actually is. Than loves soccer and is getting very good at it. Than has a very dry sense of humor that throws most people off guard. Than loves to learn and is history buff. He will rattle off war facts like nobody's business and wonder why I'm not interested in all the weapons that they used, who was President during a particular war, who was involved and who won. Why is the war still going on in the Middle East and when is it going to be finished. This is my Than in summary and I'm so very glad that God blessed me with a boy with such curiosity.
Darling Dani. Dani is the most sensitive, empathetic little girl. She feels everyone's joy and pain. She is always very anxious to help(unless it's cleaning her room) She is such a "little mother" and keeps everyone in line and comforts them when they need it. Dani and Becca are the bestest buds. Dani is very fashioned minded. I'm not sure what to do with such a picky dresser. She is very particular about her shoes, dresses and she HATES jeans. This is what makes my Dani so very special and keeps me on my toes.
Gorgeous Gretchen. She is the funniest, sweetest little girl I have ever met. She gets so excited over the littlest things. She has the biggest heart and when someone is upset she is the first to console them. She is also the biggest tease, I'll hear Becca screaming and Gretchen giggling so hard she can't breathe. I'm so thankful and blessed to be entrusted with her. I know this is not the most becoming picture of Gretchen but it is so her.
Our Beautiful Becca. Up until the last couple of weeks I've wondered why God blessed me four times. I think I'm finally catching on a little. Being able to be home and be with Gretchen and Becca all day I've learned so much. Patience, tolerance and how to have fun with my kids. If we would have only been blessed with two I would not know how to really enjoy my kids. Anyway, Becca is the most expressive child through her eyes that I've ever seen. You can look into her eyes and see the most amazing things and if you're not careful she'll take you out with those big, brown, beautiful eyes.

because of the "first fruits of my labor" this is what I have been up to the past couple months.


Italian stewed tomatoes

super yummy cinnamon applesauce

corn

0 comments: